School Governors provide strategic leadership and accountability in schools. The Hope Learning Community Academy Trust holds ultimate responsibility for all decisions regarding the running of the individual academies. However, though it remains legally responsible for standards across all academies within the Multi Academy Trust (MAT), it delegates some decisions to the Local Governing Body to enable a more focused local control.
The clerk to trustees is Katherine Sullivan
To contact the Chair of Governors email: email@example.com
Market Field School Local Governing Body Details
- Chair of Governors and Safeguarding governor.
Michael Lucking (co-opted Governor) 13/12/18-05/12/22 - No relevant interests declared
- Fran Driver (Parent Governor) 24.06.19-23.06.23 - Head of Quality and Governance at Essex Cares Ltd. from December 2013
- Harriet Butcher (co-opted Governor) 14.07.22-13.07.25 - No relevant interests declared.
- Sally Ann Hattingh (Staff Governor) 14.07.21-13.07.25 - Staff member, Daughter employed at Market Field School
- Kristel Burgess (Parent Governor) 19.05.23
- Yvonne Webb (Parent Governor) 19.05.23
- Ruth Whitehead - Head of School. Member of NAHT from April 2021. Director of ESSET from Sept 2021 -Son employed as supply LSA/Smile Time support from Sept 2021-
- Donna Downes (Staff Governor) 27.11.18-26.11.22 - Staff member, No relevant interests declared
- Benjamin Marlow (Parent Governor) 14.05.2021-13.05.2025 (Resigned 18.11.22) No relevant interests declared